Orientation is 6/17-6/19/15 for all incoming residents/fellows. Go Here for Orientation Parking information.
Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education
Designated Institution Official
Vice Chair of Education
Department of Medicine
Professor of Medicine
The Graduate Medical Education Office is involved in all aspects of an individual resident’s role here at the University of Connecticut starting at orientation and finishing at graduation, from one of the sponsored programs. We participate in the following activities:
- Oversight of program quality
- Development of housestaff policy
- Oversight of the hiring process
- Approving salary and benefits
- Handling student loans
- Handling credentialing of our housestaff
- Communication with all major affiliates
- Evaluation and promotion of residents
There are many things that we would like to assist you with. We are great resources and are able to help you move through the Greater Hartford Area. Please feel free to speak with us both before starting or during your clinical program. Many of your questions can be answered quickly, but more importantly, sometimes it is just nice to get to know you.